Snow, Snow, Snow

>> Tuesday 22 December 2009



As it has also snowed heavily in England this post isn't really that cool but I love to talk about the weather so here goes....we have snow!!!!!! Real heavy 5/6 inch thick snow! (On the right is Holli posing in the snow downtown on Friday night)


We were watching Elf last Thursday and when the movie finished we decided to check to see if it was snowing on the off chance and it was. Amazing timing!


It has snowed pretty heavily every night since. The kind of snow I have never actually been in.

It is fabulous to look at but the city isn't exactly on the ball with salting the roads. Businesses are responsible for the pavements outside their building but that means that huge strips are left covered in snow which becomes compacted ice and is very slippy. I KO'ed once and broke my bloody camera, which is very annoying. I also got dragged down more than once by a drunken friend. I would defiantly recommend the video on facebook. It is the drunken ramblings of two fools but very funny. (My poor bike on the right).
We are apparently going to get a white Christmas but in all honestly I'm not that bothered as we will be sightseeing in Busan (the 2nd biggest city in Korea). What does bother me is that home might get a proper white xmas for the first time in however many years when I am not there. That pisses me off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just in case you ever need to send me things. Marmite and teabags are always welcomed

Felicity Lloyd
538 J Building, 4th Floor
Bongsun-Dong, Namgu
Gwangju
South Korea
Jeollanam-do
503060

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP