Man makes love to a fish.

>> Monday 1 February 2010

On my merry walk to work I go past several murals. It has taken me months to actually notice what they are though. Odd you might say but I run a gauntlet. Shit korean drivers, multiple schools all being let out at the same time and all the ajummas in their North Face gear mean that there isn't much time for absorbing your environment.  
Recently I noticed these lovely pictures. I'm sure that they are actually about fishing but why are they so naked? 'Man makes love to a fish' immediately popped into my head. Thay may say more about me than anything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just in case you ever need to send me things. Marmite and teabags are always welcomed

Felicity Lloyd
538 J Building, 4th Floor
Bongsun-Dong, Namgu
Gwangju
South Korea
Jeollanam-do
503060

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP