Here!

>> Monday 26 October 2009

So after 26 hours in transit I finally made it. And by god did I smell!
I arrived in the airport and emerged from arrivals like a blonde giant amongst gnomes.
Even in the airport there were Louis Vuittons as far as the eye can see and all the women are tiny and gorgeous. It's enough to give a girl a complex; well, it would be if I didn't have such fabulous hair. Anyway if they annoy me too much I will just sit on them and squish them.
I've eaten gimichi already. It's amazingly gross, but I love it. Sushi for breakfast too, fab!
Oh and I also found Korean Spam. Proper Spam in a can!
Off to the school today to have all my tests (HIV, Hep A & B). If I have any of these I will hunt you down and rip your balls from your body. You know who you are.
And I also have a drugs test.....um....should be fine.....
I will post some photos soon but will have to wait on the video as I'm sharing an apartment for a few days beofre I get my own and I don't need her to think I'm nuts.
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just in case you ever need to send me things. Marmite and teabags are always welcomed

Felicity Lloyd
538 J Building, 4th Floor
Bongsun-Dong, Namgu
Gwangju
South Korea
Jeollanam-do
503060

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP