Tests

>> Tuesday 27 October 2009

Hospital today for all my tests. Blood, eye, ear, throat, chest xray, dental, urine. At one point to thought they were talking me to gynocology and almost died. They as sooo paranoid about westerners!
Oh and you should try peeing in a cup whilst a little korean granny is hammering on the door shouting at you in a language you cannot comprehend. Good times.
Had a 'Korean' hotdog for lunch. Not a euphamism but tiny non the less. (Haha, I'm so easily amused).
I was watching the kids in a speaking competition this evening and there level of english is so good. THey gave these amazing presentations about the the human body (I actually learnt something) but one of the teachers had been emohasising the uses of the anus so the kids kept on talking about it not realising what it actually was. I also almost died laughing when someone started talking about multiple climaxes - they actually meant in a story but of course my british humour took me else where and I was quietly crying to myself with laughter.
Off to emart tonight (korean tescos) ans I'm a little over excited about it. I need milk and sugar as I will die if I don't have a cup of tea soon.
xoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just in case you ever need to send me things. Marmite and teabags are always welcomed

Felicity Lloyd
538 J Building, 4th Floor
Bongsun-Dong, Namgu
Gwangju
South Korea
Jeollanam-do
503060

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP