My Birthday

>> Sunday 22 November 2009

Yesterday was my birthday and too much soju was drank.
We all headed down to the foreigners dinner which involves lots of english teachers getting together and going for dinner.
I was looking bloody fabulous with my new bag that was my present to myself. And the dinner was really nice, a korean BBQ thing that you cook at the table. They thanked everyone for coming and then bloody Kelsey shouted that it was my birthday so I had to stand up whilst they all sang happy birthday. I unashamedly love a bit of attention but I nearly died. 40 people who you have only just met singing to you to the bemusement of the korean diners. I went so red you could have BBQed on my face.
We then went to Soultrain (a bar) that did some very cool cocktail making things and I drank to my hearts content. Then another bar, followed by a Nore (sp?) bang. Basically a room where you do karaoke. We were also drinking a fruit Soju thing that I lived to regret. Soju is basically like a watered down vodka that you think you can drink loads of until you realise that you are absolutely wankered and about to throw up. We gave up around 4 am and crawled to bed.
I had a brilliant night and thank you to everyone who made it.
However, this morning/ afternoon I felt like hell. I was dry retching for hours and my neighbour actually came over to see if I was okay cause she could hear me. I lay in bed until about 7 uncontrollebly shaking. Worst, most brutal hangover I have ever had.
And what is the real kick the teeth is that I am 25 in korea not 24. Annoying.
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just in case you ever need to send me things. Marmite and teabags are always welcomed

Felicity Lloyd
538 J Building, 4th Floor
Bongsun-Dong, Namgu
Gwangju
South Korea
Jeollanam-do
503060

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP