Shopping!!!

>> Monday 9 November 2009

This week I have indulged in my favourite hobby - shopping!!!!


I mau struggle to fit in any clothes here but I can damn well buy shoes, bags and accessories.


Check out these sexy bitches -


Are they not the most amazing shoes you have ever seen?! Only £15!!!

Down town in awesome. Hundreds of little boutique shops selling millions of pairs of shoes (I bought 3 - qute restrained I feel). Beautiful bags and lots of low priced hand made jewellery. Heaven!!!!! I also went to the massive John Lewis like department store. There were even people singing opera on the bottom floor.

I also bought two new pairs of glasses for only £50. They are sooooo cheap here because everyone wears them. I will put up photos of my sexy new frames later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just in case you ever need to send me things. Marmite and teabags are always welcomed

Felicity Lloyd
538 J Building, 4th Floor
Bongsun-Dong, Namgu
Gwangju
South Korea
Jeollanam-do
503060

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP